Had my first SM 2.x.x crash last night - in fact, it was my first genuine SM crash ever. Was using SM 2.0.1 on my MacBook Pro running SnoLep.

I was on my Home Page selecting a Bookmark - at this point, the Master Password was requested, and SM appeared to freeze; I could not actually enter the Master Password, nor could I get the Bookmarks panes to close by clicking off them.

After some clicking around I was able to get the Bookmarks panes to close one by one - but when I got the screen cleared SM crashed when I clicked into the Master Password pane.

Other odd thing was that the SM Crash Reporter came up in a different Space than SM was opened into - SM assigned to Space 2; SM Crash Reporter came up in Space 1. I entered a description in the Crash reporter and relaunched SM and it launched/ran normally.

I have also seen this behavior using SM 1.1.18, but never a crash - just that SM freezes and I have had to Force Quit SM and relaunch to recover. This freeze always happens during a request for Master Password which seemingly occurs "at random" - i.e.; I have my pref set to request the Master the first time it is needed and I have not navigated to or selected anything where a password is required and the request for Master comes up anyway.

Under 1.1.18 this often occurs during a download, but it can also happen at other times. Under 2.0.1 this had generally been recoverable without Force Quit, but still happens. This time it actually crashed.

--
     - Rufus