Jay Garcia wrote:
On 31.12.2009 22:11, compositor wrote:
Hi,

I made this post at MozillaZine community, but was wondering if someone
could answer it here instead.

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1675775&p=8356645#p8356645

Hope Someone can help!

Please post your question here rather than a link, thanks.

What, too lazy to click a link? If you felt it was a problem for the newsgroup, you could have pasted it here yourself, like I'll do now:

3JGP8P wrote:
One other thing I don't like is how tabs come up in front.

Why isn't this like Firefox, or better still give me the option like Opera but
instead have it behind by default, again like opera.

Again no offence but who is making the design decisions?