Rufus wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Ant wrote:
Hello!

Just wondering since I have personal datas in my addressbooks.

Thank you in advance and happy new year. :)

Other then using a master Password, I know of none.

Lee

I don't think the Address Book is encrypted, even with a Master Password
- I've been using a Master for years, and I've never had to enter it to
access my Address Book.

...good idea, though - for Forms too.

But if a master password is setup right. You need to enter the master Password SeaMonkey to even open. I have it so it will start but then you must put in password for it to finish loading if its not put in the it will not start.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com