Rufus wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Ant wrote:
Hello!

Just wondering since I have personal datas in my addressbooks.

Thank you in advance and happy new year. :)

Other then using a master Password, I know of none.

Lee

I don't think the Address Book is encrypted, even with a Master Password
- I've been using a Master for years, and I've never had to enter it to
access my Address Book.

...good idea, though - for Forms too.

But if a master password is setup right. You need to enter the master
Password SeaMonkey to even open. I have it so it will start but then you
must put in password for it to finish loading if its not put in the it
will not start.

That's what I thought, though I have never used a master password and
have no intention of doing so, based on my usage.

Lee

I have always used a Master Password, and it has never been required in
order to launch SM.

Does for me both for SeaMonkey and FireFox. As soon as I open (either double-click on application, or click on application in Dock) the first thing that comes up is the Master Password Box if you don't get it right the only thing you can do is quit. Dismissing the box the box come right back. This is exactly as it is supposed to do. You don't anyone else getting into the Browser without your knowledge.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com