Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Tom wrote:

I can't see how to add a Print button to my email client in Version
2.0.1.  Is the only way to print an email by clicking on FILE-->PRINT?

Thanks, Tom

In addition to the other responses, I would note that almost every
Windows program will respond to CTRL-P, even those that pretend not to
have print functionality. For example, when a website pops up a window
stripped of all menus and toolbars, you can still print the content this
way.

And on The Mac Side of things Command (open Apple)Key - P also will bring up the printer. I suspect the is some type of short cut key for Linux/UNIX people as well.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com