On 1/3/2010 3:07 AM, Martin Freitag wrote:
> Ray_Net schrieb:
>>
>> Is SM2 not installed by default in another directory than the
>> installation directory by default of SM1 ?
>
> I might be mistaken but afaik by heart it always suggests the same
> \<program files>\Seamonkey directory by default.
> regards
>
> Martin

The /default/ SM 2.0 installation directory is different than the /default/
SM 1.1.X installation directory.

The important point to understand is that it is possible for a user to have
selected the 2.X default installation directory for the original installation
of SM 1.1.X, resulting in the installation of 2.0 installing over the top of
SM 1.1.X. ... this is not likely, but still possible.