Ray_Net wrote:
Martin Freitag wrote:
Mark Hansen schrieb:
On 1/3/2010 3:07 AM, Martin Freitag wrote:
Ray_Net schrieb:

Is SM2 not installed by default in another directory than the
installation directory by default of SM1 ?

I might be mistaken but afaik by heart it always suggests the same
\<program files>\Seamonkey directory by default.
regards

Martin

The /default/ SM 2.0 installation directory is different than the
/default/
SM 1.1.X installation directory.

So could you please name the two default ones? (or at least the
default one for SM2, I'm pretty sure SM1 goes to \Program
Files\Seamonkey - does SM use \Program Files\Seamonkey2 by default?)
thanks

Good question ...
My SM1 default installation directory is:
C:\Program Files\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey

What SM2 default installation directory will be ???

Don't quote me (because I don't installation SM into its default location) but I'm pretty sure I've seen someone here state that SM 2 installs, by default, into a "Seamonkey2" folder/directory.

Which just struck me....a while back Robert Kairo stressed that the programs name is SeaMonkey....note the capital M, but not in the folder/directory name.

--
Seasons greeting, one and all....

and may next year be a better one!

Daniel