Philip Chee wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:54:43 -0500, Leonidas Jones wrote:

But then, how would a novice user even know that about:config even exists, if not for the advice of a knowledgeable user, or reading a detailed Knowledge Base article?

Seems to me its not exactly the kind of thing one just stumbles upin accidentally.

You've never heard of google?

Which leads you to the primary sources he mentioned. So why mention google?

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>