Hi there,

I just installed SeaMonkey here on my Mac and am using my .Mac account with it. However, there are many old, now removed, folders showing up in the IMAP folder list. I have tried deleting them but they keep coming back! I also took them off the Offline browsing list. No change. Each time I open SM mail I get many error messages indicating the folder doesn't exist (one message for folder).

Ii did have SeaMonkey installed previously probably a year ago, and have also had ThunderBird on here as well (no longer resident), so I'm wondering if this is something to do with the profiles.

How do I remove these non-existent folders once and for all?

Please advise.  Thank you!

Lynn