Mark Hansen wrote:
On 1/22/2010 6:49 AM, Phillip Jones wrote:

To my knowledge Filters have never worked on newsgroups all the way back
to communicator days whenever Filtering first Started. (at least I never
was able to get filters to work on newsgroups.

What? I've used filters on newsgroups as long as I can remember. I've
never had a problem.

Same here. The only problem I've ever had is for the file to get corrupted and have to be rebuilt. I thought it was because I had too many filters on one newsgroup, but I was assured that there was no limit on message filters. Still not sure about that though. ;)

Otherwise, newsgroup filters have worked great for me!
bj