I finally upgraded to the new Sea Monkey from 1.? version about three days ago and now having a devil of a time. 1. I have at least two crashes a day, if not more which throws me out of Sea Monkey
2.  When I try to read a .pdf file, I get the following message
"The Adobe Acrobat/Reader that is running can not be used to view PDF files in a web browser. Please exit Adobe Acrobat/Reader and exit your web browser and try again." I use Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 and also have Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional. I never had this problem before I upgraded, why now? I also don't have either of the Adobe Acrobats running in the background, but normally use them to open these files on line or in e-mails. Maybe I am not understanding the error message correctly?

Nancy A.