Margo Guda wrote:

Trel Smith wrote:
On 2/3/2010 12:40 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 2/2/2010 8:27 PM, Trel Smith wrote:
I'm used to Multizilla in Seamonkey, and Tab mix plus in Firefox,
but I can't find anythign like either of them for Seamonkey 2.0
Is there any suitable extension to give me control over tabs that
works in Seamonkey 2.0 or am I going to be stuck using firefox?

What capabilities do you need? I believe there were some improvements
in tab processing in SeaMonkey 2.0.

Anything would be nice?
There's really nothing other than 1.x had (other than an undo close)
I can't even do basic things like put a close button on tabs. Hell,
I'm sure there's some way to port Tab Mix Plus, even that
would be acceptable. (though multizilla would always be nice)

Can I put 2 cents in?
Apart from the close button on each tab (I really liked that one) I'd
like the possibility to get focus on mouse hover. That's the feature
from multizilla that I miss most, and can't find a substitute for. And
some things like a list of open tabs, or a multiline tab bar.
Another Multizilla feature I miss is the option to duplicate a tab. The Prefbar Clone button does this, but it should be a simple enough feature to include in SeaMonkey without requiring an addon.