Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
As many of you know, AT&T is doing away with its WorldNet service and
switching those users to its Dial Internet service. After making the
appropriate changes to my server settings in SeaMonkey, I get the
following error message every time I poll for new mail:

Security Error: Domain Name Mismatch

Paul,

I also used Worldnet and have changed over to the Dial Internet service.

I've not had problems receiving email so I'd expect that you should have success with the settings I'm using.

new address user.n...@att.net   old address user.n...@worldnet.att.net

Server Type: POP Mail Server
Server Name: postoffice.att.net  Port: 110

Connection security: none

Outgoing Server (SMTP): mailhost.att.net

Because this was an account change from Worldnet to Dial Internet and not a new account, no change in email password was necessary.