1) I am using Seamonkey version 2.0.3. If I want to send an e-mail to
more than one persons, I can not copy paste multiple e-mails from word
and excel files to address bar. I have to copy paste each e-mail
individually which takes longtime. Please solve my problem as soon as
possible.

2) The E-mail client of Seamonkey does neither receive the mails nor
send the mails despite of all server settings(POP and SMTP) are
correctly configured. The only message it displays is " CONNECTION TO
SERVER TIMED OUT" OR "FAILED TO CONNECT THE SERVER". FYI, I am using
multiple e-mail accounts including gmail accounts. Please solve my
problem as soon as possible.