im.realistic wrote:
1) I am using Seamonkey version 2.0.3. If I want to send an e-mail to
more than one persons, I can not copy paste multiple e-mails from word
and excel files to address bar. I have to copy paste each e-mail
individually which takes longtime. Please solve my problem as soon as
possible.

2) The E-mail client of Seamonkey does neither receive the mails nor
send the mails despite of all server settings(POP and SMTP) are
correctly configured. The only message it displays is " CONNECTION TO
SERVER TIMED OUT" OR "FAILED TO CONNECT THE SERVER". FYI, I am using
multiple e-mail accounts including gmail accounts. Please solve my
problem as soon as possible.

I think you need to provide a little more information here. If I am reading your second problem correctly, you unable to send or receive any mail at all? That would seem to render the first problem unimportant until the second is solved.

If the way you state the second problem is correct, the most likely problem would be a firewall issue, where your firewall program is denying SeaMonkey access to the ports it needs to send and receive mail.

Post back with a clarification, including your OS version, and what third party firewall you are running, if any.

Lee