Leonidas Jones wrote:
> JAS wrote:
>> Since SM 2 is it necessary to use the xsidebar in able to use the
>> various addons?
>>

> I don't have any that really require xsidebar at this point.
>
> The need for xsidebar was to provide a way to make the extension
> options accessible.  With the Addons Manager, that is no longer an issue.
>
> xsidebar is still a neat extension though.
>
> Lee
The reason I asked was that I have quite a number of extensions that
were installed when it was needed but using Xsidebar does not allow me
to select different search engines like the default sidebar does or I do
not seem to locate it if it does. I agree that xsidebar is a neat
extension .

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the