JAS wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 10:23:38 -0700, JAS wrote:
>>

>>> The reason I asked was that I have quite a number of extensions that
>>> were installed when it was needed but using Xsidebar does not allow me
>>> to select different search engines like the default sidebar does or I do
>>> not seem to locate it if it does. I agree that xsidebar is a neat
>>> extension .
>>>

>> xSidebar should not interfere with any of the functions of the built in
>> search sidebar. Could you be a bit more specific? What happens when you
>> try to select a different search engine when xSidebar is installed and
>> active?
>>
>> Phil
>>

> When I am using xsidebar only one of the options
> [bookmarks,search,address book or history] can be visible at one time
> whereas with the default sidebar all care listed and can be selected. I
> do have them added to show. Perhaps I need to reinstall the xsidebar. I
> am using 1.1

I did do a reinstall but to no avail. I am afraid it is my fault as when
I first updated the xsidebar I did not uninstall the old as stated on
the page, I didn't read it, I just updated. Even tho I did uninstall
this time it didn't fix it. I have to learn to read a little more.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the