Lee wrote:
No, I have it all set up for all.  I had a notice from face book
that one of my 2d cousins daughter had posted on Facebook and
I clicked on the link and then all my mail in the in box disappeared.

Known fact that FACEBOOK is Unsafe . Gotta watch out what u view .

MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 5/3/2010 00:32, Lee told the world:
Using Vista and SM 2.03 and I clicked on a new email and when
I did they all disappeared. Any ideas. Tried to restore but
also no luck.

You say the messages disappear after you read them? You are probably
with the display options set to show only unread messages.

Go to the menu View/Messages and select "All."