Lee wrote:
Using Vista and SM 2.03 and I clicked on a new email and when
I did they all disappeared.  Any ideas. Tried to restore but
also no luck.

Sounds a lot as if you open an evil email. If you have any suspision, use F8 to view headers only, click the header and then ^U to view the "raw" mail message.

The latest thing I see is messages from popular vendors about orders canceled, delayed, price change, etc. When you open it tries to D/L javascript. Note "tries" in my case, I'm a devout paranoid and check stuff like that.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>