You probably should begin your own thread for this question, rather than
hijacking someone else's thread. It will give your question better
visibility to more people that may be able to help you.

I am going to need some help here, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I was having a new problem, so I started a blank email to the group. I used my own title, I posted only my question. I did not quote anyone when I posted.

I just looked back at my sent message to confirm all that I am saying.

I also viewed my message, as it arrived at my inbox....same thing.

Thank you.
Dave