NoOp wrote:
On 03/16/2010 08:48 AM, S. Beaulieu wrote:
Mike C a écrit :
The only way to open a new tab is to right click and then "open link in
a new tab". I guess I'll get used to it.
Do you have a middle button on your mouse? Or a wheel? Clicking on either opens links in new tabs. It even works for email and newsgroups links.

S.

On my system clicking on the mouse wheel opens the link in a new window.
All of my preferences are set to use a new tab in the current window.

Mine open a tab for middle click:
browser.tabs.loadDivertedInBackground;true
browser.tabs.loadInBackground;true
browser.tabs.opentabfor.middleclick;true

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>