On or about 3/30/2010 9:33 PM, John typed the following:
> In article <i46dnwnmw8vtcs_wnz2dnuvz_qodn...@mozilla.org>,
>  BeeNeR <w3...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Have you tried FireFTP?  It works with SM 2.x.x
>> http://fireftp.mozdev.org/
>
> That was not the question. I already have 2 good FTP clients. But I wnat
> this capability built into sea monkey.

in that case, the answer to your question is "probably never".
SeaMonkey is a combination Mail/News program and Net Browser program sort of
rolled into one.  That's the way it should stay.  Not everyone wants a lot of
other bells and whistles.  KISS.  Add-ons, extensions, other themes, etc. are
great!  If you want 'em - you got 'em.  If you don't want 'em - you don't get
'em.

--
Ed

"In order to have economic and social mobility in this country, we know
 that we must speak and write the central language."   -Rep. John Porter