Paul B. Gallagher avait écrit le 31/03/2010 :
> Phillip Jones wrote:
>> chicagofan wrote:

>>> I didn't think so either, but they need/want as much information as
>>> possible when looking at problems.   :)
>>> bj
>> Absolutely.
>>

> Or do you really want to keep sending 117 lines to say one word?

> --
> War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.
I remember a time where the 'Champions' formely requested to leave the thread
in tact.
This way they could take the last post in a thread and read the whole story,
which did save them time.
I don't know if the actual 'Champions' have the same request still.

--
[URL=http://users.kbc.skynet.be/fi001005] *Belgische Ardennen - Ardennes Belge
[/URL]