Robert Kaiser wrote:
Ant schrieb:
On 4/4/2010 5:30 AM PT, Jens Hatlak typed:

Never. 2.1 will use Gecko 1.9.3. We're skipping Gecko 1.9.2.

Ah thanks! Any ETA on its public stable release?

Some time in fall this year, we hope right at the same time as the next Firefox gets released (maybe a week or two later so our news doesn't drown in the Firefox news echo).

I have a better idea, release Seamonkey a few weeks early, then Firefox can add fixes for the inevitable bugs, small or large, and 2.1.2 can come out with the next Firefox. Or is it politically necessary that Seamonkey always be behind?

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>