Thanks much, Martin. Now I have another question. I remember when 2 was first induced that it was recommend that the old program be deleted first. Is that what is still recommended? If so, do I save my profile to another file outside and do like you recommended for the new computer. It will have Windows 7 on it. Thanks again.

As you're running a pretty recent version of Windows i'd recommend to update to Seamonkey 2.0.4 first (which migrates your data to a new SM2-profile) and copy that new profile over to your new computer (where SM would also be used then). That leaves all old garbage behind.

--
Pat Connors, Sacramento CA
http://www.connorsgenealogy.com