u...@domain.invalid wrote:
Pat Connors wrote:
Please direct me on which files I need to copy and where to find them on
my old computer. Plus, do I download the new version of Seamonkey on the
new computer and then add the files from my old computer? Thanks for the
help.

Just get mozbackup, use it to backup your profile, and then use it to
load the profile on the new machine. A lot simpler than mucking around
with copying folders etc.
http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

But, you have to know that if you take the SM1 profile from an XP machine and you transfer to a Vista machine, location of profile are different ... i don't know if mozbackup permit the load at *another* place. Comparing with the copy-methode, you need to mucking around :-)