Alexandru Bledea wrote:
how can i reset the function of the 3rd mouse button, i don't want it
to refresh the page when i click on a tab, nor do i want it to open a
new window when i click on a link with it
i want it to close the tab when you third mouse it and open a link in
a new tab not a new window

Don't know about yours, but I have a Logitech mouse and the wheel button is set to double-click. It can be set to do many things using the logitech mouse menu including nothing. I have never found any setting in Seamonkey which will override the logitech setting for the middle mouse button.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

We're staying together for the sake of