S. Beaulieu wrote:
Keith Whaley a écrit :
My SM (1.1.18 for Mac) doesn’t HAVE any Preferences item.

Ah! As far as Macs go, I can't give you any advice as I've never used SM
on a Mac. I would have thought it was essentially the same, though. That
being said, you're still using 1.1.18, so some variations are to be
expected.

The SeaMonkey drop-down menu does, tho’.
What are YOU looking at that displays:
Edit ->  Preferences ->  Advanced ->  Mouse?

(Keep in mind I'm on Windows)

If your drop-down has that entry, then I'd say use that. As for me, in
the browser, at the top left, I have a menu bar. The second item is
Edit. Under it is a Preferences entry (last one at the bottom). That
opens a window listing a bunch of categories on the left; Advanced is
the last one. Clicking on it opens a subcategory menu; last entry is for
the mouse. The title that appears on the right when I click on it is
Mouse wheel.

BTW, I have no “Mouse” item either.
I only have a “Mouse Wheel.” Is that what you meant?

That's likely it.

Some one on the Mac team either had a poor sense of humor, or was sleepy when he name the setting. It is indeed mouse wheel, even on 2.0. Mac. The settings are for the entire mouse, not just the mouse wheel.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com