Phillip Jones wrote, On 4/29/2010 5:52 PM:
.../...

I've just read the bug commented on it and voted for it to be fixed.
In Comments I noted it applies to SM as well as TB and for me its a
daily occurrence. At least one Message is affected each day, and there
is no certain News Server. and in my case a sure sign that that it will
show as empty, it that instead of being fully highlighted will show as
an outline around the subject (header info).

Note: this was not added;but, I read messages from Mozilla,
secnews.Netscape, Annexcafe, msnews.com, and eternal September. and it
happens in all of them.
its never on the same server and randomly happens between the servers.

Oh, this was added to comment in Bugzilla. This never happen in SM1, and
has always happened in SM2 since day one.

A workaround I found was to right-click on the message that do not show-up, click "Get selected message", move the focus (highlight) out of the message then back onto it, et voilĂ  !

That works for me...

Dominique (SM2.1a1pre on WinXP)