It's handy that SeaMonkey 2.0.4 remembers my address, phone number, email address etc to insert automatically in frequently completed on-line forms. That saves a lot of faffing with extensive (and potentially inaccurate) keyboard entry.

However, how do I remove bits of information I don't want remembered - eg credit card numbers? I can't find where this information is stored in order to delete the unwanted bits.

I don't remember it asking me what I wanted stored, it seems to make up its own mind.

I don't want to stop this auto-completion altogether, just be more selective about what it does and doesn't remember.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and best wishes

Alan Hedges