Stanimir Stamenkov schrieb:
Thu, 06 May 2010 11:47:01 +0100, /Wykeham/:

It's handy that SeaMonkey 2.0.4 remembers my address, phone number,
email address etc to insert automatically in frequently completed
on-line forms. That saves a lot of faffing with extensive (and
potentially inaccurate) keyboard entry.

However, how do I remove bits of information I don't want remembered -
eg credit card numbers? I can't find where this information is stored in
order to delete the unwanted bits.

I think this has been pointed out couple of times:

When you focus the form field for which you want specific remembered
entry removed open its auto-completion list, either by double-clicking
with the mouse in it or pressing the down arrow on your keyboard, select
the specific entry you want removed and press Shift+Del - does it work
for you?

Also, the Form History Control add-on gives you access to all entries saved from any forms:
https://addons.mozilla.org/seamonkey/addon/12021

Robert Kaiser