John Doue wrote:
> On 5/18/2010 3:44 PM, Daniel wrote:
>> John Doue wrote:
>>>>>

>> <Snip>
>>

>>> IMHO, the master password should not be requested before it is *really*
>>> needed, but SM2 understanding of "when it is needed" baffles me: just
>>> launched the browser in SM2 should not meet that criteria, until you
>>> want to get into a site that requires a password.
>>>
>>> Am I oversimplifying things?
>>
>> I have SM set-up to open in the Mail & Newsgroup page....and the first
>> thing it then goes and does is get my mail, which requires my mail
>> account password.....which would require my entering my master password,
>> if I used one.
>>
>> So I'm guessing all those who open into just the Mail & Newsgroup screen
>> or into the Browser Screen AND the Mail & Newsgroup screens would have
>> the same situation.
>>
>> Not sure about a "Browser Only" set-up!
>>
>> Daniel
> It does make sense to be asked for the master password if you launch
> the Mail UI first. Not my case.
>
> Personally, I only launch the Browser interface and open only later
> the Mail UI when I need it.

I have mine set to open the browser but it checks my emails and a small
envelope appears in the right lower toolbar and if I click on the email
on the left side it then will open my email page. I think it also has to
do as how each account is set up to be checked and downloaded.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the