NoOp schrieb:
Sorry meant for this to go to the users group:

This is a development version not intended for wide use by normal users, that's why I directed followups on the development group.

Please be aware that many add-ons may not work w/2.1x.

This is a testing-only version, not only is that expected, we are give no guarantees that add-ons or features won't break in unforseen ways.
Things only will stabilize once we're in beta, but this is the first alpha.

ChatZilla needs a new install via:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/16/

Wrong if you're using the internal version, which works fine. If you have a different version installed as an update, just uninstall it and the internal ChatZilla will work nicely.

Robert Kaiser