On 5/28/10, Melissa <bullwin...@frostbitefalls.net> wrote:
> Stéphane Grégoire wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Melissa a tapoté, le 27/05/2010 20:19:
>>> I need to transfer my password file from my old to new computer.
>>> The new comp is Win7, Seamonkey 2.0.4.
>>>
>>> I've created a new file by saving a password, but I can't find where the
>>> file is stored for 2.0.4 on Win7.
>>>
>>> thanks!
>>
>> The files may be signons3.sqlite and key3.db
>>
>> <http://www.geckozone.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13343>
>>
> Merci beaucoup, but je ne parle pas Francais.
>
> Anyone know where there is an explanation in English?

babelfish (http://babelfish.yahoo.com/) is pretty good at translating
web pages:

Important files of the profile
(or which files to copy of a profile to another to recover its
parameters/given/etc)

    * Firefox 3
          o mark-pages and history of navigation: places.sqlite
          o cookies: cookies.sqlite
          o permissions for the passwords, the cookies, the popones,
the images and the installation of the complementary modules:
permissions.sqlite
          o the history of the zones of forms: formhistory.sqlite
          o the history of remote loading: downloads.sqlite
          o the passwords (Firefox 3.0.x): signons3.txt and key3.db
          o the passwords (Firefox 3.5.x): signons3.sqlite and key3.db
          o certificates: cert8.db and key3.db
          o Possibly the personal dictionary: persdict.dat
          o In the event of personalization of Firefox, files:
user.js, userChrome.css, userContent.css

Regards,
lee