I'm getting an error at http://myharmony.com which produces an error in seamonkey referencing;

The same page loads without error in ie6 but I would really like to remain in seamonkey if at all possible.

In researching this, the page at http://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/att_html_xmlns.asp offers a code snippet example using the exact same line at http://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_html_xmlns

...and that code works in seamonkey

Can anyone see something in the source of http://myharmony.com that causes seamonkey to choke on this code. I have a unique opportunity to pass this on to logitech and possibly get the page seamonkey compatible.

Thanks in advance,
Beverly Howard