Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.11)
Gecko/20100704 Lightning/1.0b1 SeaMonkey/2.0.6

Just ran across an odd issue that I can't recall seeing before. I am
composing an email and attempting to enter an email address in the 'To:'
field. The problem is that I have an addressbook entry that is
conflicting. Example:

Addressbook entry:

'Bill Somename' <race...@someisp.com>

When I attemp to enter _only_:

race...@someisp.com

SM automatically fills in the entry with
'Bill Somename' <race...@someisp.com>

There seems to be no way to just enter the email address
race...@someisp.com by itself. The problem is that the email address is
an office address rather than a personal email address & while sometimes
I wish to send to 'Bill Somename' at the same address, in this case I'd
just like to send to the address without the 'Bill Somename' tag.

Anyone else seeing the same & any suggestions for fixing the issue?