Le 21 juillet 2010, Tom Pamin a écrit :

I've been delaying moving to SM 2.x because I like using the Form Manager in 1.1.19 so much. I know there have been several similar extensions developed for 2.x, but are any exactly like the Form Manager in 1.1.19? If not, which one is recommended at this time?

I don't think there's a "recommended one". But people here can tell you their opinion...

I routinely use Autofill Forms (Philip Chee ported it to SM). It's very elaborate but you can make a basic use of it (as I do). It's even better than the old Form Manager since you can set keyboard shortcuts to capture forms, fill in them, fill in and submit them, etc.

--
LL