Le 21 juillet 2010, Phillip Jones a écrit :
I use the two extensions Forms History Manager and AutoFill Forms. the two almost replace the better Forms Manager in SM 1, but no quite. but come very close. I've resigned myself having to use two extensions to replace what was easy as falling of a log in SM 1.

To use only one extension, you could (as I do) turn off completely SM's builtin form manager. Then you capture form data at will and "by hand" with Autofill Forms (just like we did in SM1, Edit > Save form data). Then you can edit saved data in Autofill Forms' preferences. No need for Forms History Manager anymore.

HTH

--
LL