Ant wrote:
On 7/21/2010 8:32 PM PT, Daniel typed:

Antman, if you have a look at Edit->Preferences->Advanced->Software
installation, you may may be able to set things up the way you want!!
May!!

Daniel, I don't see an option to automatically/silent install or prompt
before installing.

When I brought up a similar line of discussion a while back, I think the line put out was "These are security updates, they are good for you, you don't need to know about it, it will just happen!".

I can, sort of, see the point, but if there are still people using SM 1.x.x because they don't like some of the additional/subtractions, there might also be those that want to stick with 2.0.4 and not upgrade, but they don't get that option.

Daniel