MintyJewel wrote:
On Jul 21, 6:55 am, Ant<a...@zimage.comant>  wrote:
Hi!

I know this has been discussed before a while ago with v2.0.5 updater,
but is it me or did v2.0.5 did not prompt me that there is an 2.0.6 update?

I just exited to restart SM and then I saw it update! Then, I found out
was v2.0.6 updater. I don't recall seeing any prompt that v2.0.6 update
exists. Did I miss something? I did leave SM overnight since 8:45 PM PDT
or so. Was it a silent update or something? I don't see any preference
settings for the updater.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"The tiny ant dares to enter the lion's ear." --Armenian
     /\___/\         Phil./Ant @http://antfarm.ma.cx(Personal Web Site)

mine did the same thing today ... and I have ZoneAlarm!!!

Now every time I click on a link, it says the page can't be found and
I have to hit "reload", then it appears.

?????

I didn't want an upgrade just yet. I like to wait for the bugs to be
caught and killed first. How do I go back????

Mintyjewel, I was going to say I know how to make this happen....don't use SM for some time, so you miss an update, then SM will stop looking for updates, but I'm not sure that is correct....let me explain...

For some time now, I've been using SM 2.1a2 to see if I can find any problems with it (none yet) and after a while, I saw a message here about SM 2.0.5 being available, so I thought I'd switch back to my other SM and let it update. But I only had SM 2.0.3, so when I hit the "Update Now" button, it couldn't just upgrade to 2.0.5, I had to download the entire file, 13MB or so.

Seems you can incrementally update, but not skip a level update. So maybe if you were able to miss an update, you may never have to worry about it!! Maybe.

Daniel