JD wrote:
Using SM 2.06 on Windows XP, and I can't register at Hyundai.

http://www.hmaservice.com/

At the bottom of the page there is a link:

HMAService Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement Link

It opens a new tab but it is blank and never changes. The note says to
hold my Ctrl key but that doesn't work either. What are these
chuckleheads blocking?

I removed their cookie, set Popups to allow and cleared my Cache but
it's a no go and I can't register until I get it to work.

Thanks in advance!

I had to use Internet Exploder to register and now I can use SM to view
what I needed but what a crappy web page design. I can see pictures of
auto parts but no reference as to the numbers on each part. Very
un-useful but I'll make do.

PErhaps viewing them with your prefered "Internet Exploder" will permit you to view it correctly :-)