Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:30:00 -0500, /JD/:

Using SM 2.06 on Windows XP, and I can't register at Hyundai.

http://www.hmaservice.com/

At the bottom of the page there is a link:

HMAService Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement Link

It opens a new tab but it is blank and never changes. The note says to
hold my Ctrl key but that doesn't work either. What are these
chuckleheads blocking?

I don't see the link you mention but I see couple of buttons:

Site Requirement
Hyundai Links Page
Help

which open a new blank window.  The error console shows:

Error: window_name.navigate is not a function
Source File: http://www.hmaservice.com/Js/OpenNewWindow.js
Line: 17

They appear to use IE specific method window.navigate(url) which doesn't appear supported in Mozilla (Firefox, too). This doesn't appear to work in Safari, also, so they are neglecting quite big part of their users, I guess. There are perfectly compatible with all browsers ways to do the same they try in the given script, so they don't have an excuse for rendering their site requirements, at least, not accessible to all users.

--
Stanimir