Rick Merrill wrote:
How do I set SeaMonkey Composer to be the
"Edit With" answer for .HTM files under windows XP?

Find a .htm or .html file on your system using Windows Explorer. Right-click it. You should have an Open With option on the ensuing menu that allows you to choose a program. You may have to "browse" to SeaMonkey if it's not on the offered list. Just remember to check the box "Always use this program ..."

I'm pretty sure that'll do it but I'm not on an XP box at the moment.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/