David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/26/10 8:13 AM, Rick Merrill wrote:
How do I set SeaMonkey Composer to be the
"Edit With" answer for .HTM  files under windows XP?

You can do this with any folder, but I generally do it on My Computer.

1. Open the folder.  On the menu bar, select [Tools>  Folder Options].

2. On the Folder Opetions window, select the File Types tab.  (It may
take a few seconds for the tab to initialize.)

3.  Under "Registered file types", scroll down to HTM.  Select the
Advanced button near the bottom of the window.

OR THE "CHANGE" BUTTON IN WINDOWS XP.

4.a.  If "edit" appears in the Actions area, select it and then select
the Edit button on the right.  In the "Editing action for type" window,
leave "edit" as the Action; put the Windows path to Composer (using \
instead of /) in the "Application used to perform action" area.

4.b.  If "edit" does not appear in the Actions area, select the New
button on the right.  In the New Action window, type "edit" (without
quotes) under Action and the Windows path to Composer (using \ instead
of /) in the "Application used to perform action" area.

5.  Exit by selecting the OK buttons.

Is there a command-line option to SeaMonkey to have it launch
the Composer application?  ( e.g. -m for mail...)