Willard wrote:

> Thanks,but I have tried to set "colors" to "my chosen colors> black on
> white", but aol.com still comes up with blue print??

I just looked at the aol.com main page again, and there is both blue
text and black text. The blue text is all clickable links! And *should*
be blue (the normal color of unvisited links). Nearly everything on the
page is a link to something, but there is ordinary black text here and
there.

Unfortunately, AOL has added additional styling to *not* respect the
standard color of visited links, which is purple.

--
   -bts