Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Willard wrote:
Thanks,but I have tried to set "colors" to "my chosen colors>  black on
white", but aol.com still comes up with blue print??
I just looked at the aol.com main page again, and there is both blue
text and black text. The blue text is all clickable links! And *should*
be blue (the normal color of unvisited links). Nearly everything on the
page is a link to something, but there is ordinary black text here and
there.

Unfortunately, AOL has added additional styling to *not* respect the
standard color of visited links, which is purple.

I went to AOL after reading your message and see that it is basically all links as you said, and it seems to me, Willard should be able to change the link print to a color that pleases him more, if he set them in the link color settings, under Edit/Preferences... and uncheck the use system settings, shouldn't he?

Surely he doesn't want them in black too, but whatever he wants, that should work, wouldn't it?

It gives me the colors I have set for general print fonts, and links.
bj