u...@domain.invalid a écrit :
Running SeaMonkey 2.0.8 under Windows XP SP3 (long time SM user).
When I exit SeaMonkey by closing all the windows or using the Exit
menu item), the Seamonkey process continues to run invisibly and
consumes about 1/2 of the CPU to no worthwhile effect that I can see.
I terminate this errant process with Task Manager.

= Dr. Frank J. Nagy [Applied Scientist]
= Fermilab Computing Division/Central Services and Infrastructure
= Authentication, Directory and Messaging Services
= n...@fnal.gov (Alt: f.n...@sbcglobal.net)
= Web page: http://home.fnal.gov/~nagy/
= Feynman Computing FCC394 630-840-4935 FAX 840-6345
= USnail: Fermilab POB 500 MS/369 Batavia, IL 60510
= ICBM: 40d 51m 34s N, 88d 12d 29d W, 651 ft ASL
+ "This seat. It warms your ass. Wonderful." -- Dr. Bishop
Hello
When seamonkey is running, I have seamonkey.exe in the task running. And when I close Seamonkey, the tash disappear. What's the name of the task ?
Bertrand