Ps:  this problem started after I defregged C & E (the drive the user profiles are on)

jama

Jama Bennett Reed wrote:
I am getting this message  with SM 2.08 "SeaMonkey is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing SeaMonkey process, or restart your system."

SM is not running on task manager/processes.  I can run SM 1.1.17 fine.  I have reinstalled, rebooted x10 with no results.

 Looked for parent.lock file - not there.

My user profiles are on another drive to save space on C and to protect them in case of a crash but I have done this for 10 years with every version of SM and Netscape.

Just joined here and searched archives for this problem with no results.

Help please!

Jama