Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Beverly Howard wrote:

>> multiple Seamonkey instances <<

This is a known SM bug that cannot be reliably duplicated and has been
an issue for years.

FWIW, it's not "known" to me -- if SM is running, I /cannot/ launch a
second instance -- the system simply won't do it. Sure, I can open more
than one browser window or tab, but that's not what you're talking
about.

I concur with you, Paul, that the OP is talking about his girlfriend clicking to have several/many Browser windows open, rather than having multiple tabs open in one Browser.

Where as, as I read Beverly's response, he is thinking the OP is getting a hidden instance of SM in the Task list.

Daniel