On 09.10.2010 07:45, Joe Rotello wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

> We and a great many others that are and have been using ZAP2IT.COM for
> many years and with many browsers -- currently now including SeaMonkey
> 2.x, Firefox 3.6.x and now Firefox 4, IE 5 through IE 8 and 9,
> SlimBrowser 5 -- and many OS systems.
>
> We and a great many others have had few if any problems with ZAP2IT.COM
> -- with any problems seen seemingly dwelling in arcane MS IE 6, 7, 8, 9
> settings and design factors, not in the other browsers nor on the
> ZAP2IT.COM pages.
>
> As is usual, if the ZAP2IT.COM site was in that dire of straits as far
> as HTML / XHTML / PHP and who knows what else coding problems, then not
> many people could ever have used it, and it would have collapsed years ago.
>
> May I and "we" ZAP2IT.COM users suggest looking more into your own OS,
> your browsers that are in use, and the fact that in many instances, the
> computer end-user has mangled their own systems and/or browsers to the
> extent of having manifold problems.
>
> Joe

First of all it would be nice to list what problems you are encountering
instead of reposting somebody calling them "morons", etc.

I have no problems with the site an any page(s) using Firefox 3.6.10, so
if you could include problems you're encountering then we can go from there.

--
*Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion*
www.ufaq.org